Jay, Jack, Sue and I went to Washington DC this summer for Jay's Uncles wedding. When Jay and I heard that Uncle Bob and Alfred were finally getting married we knew we didn't want to miss it. We were fortunate to have my parents still in town so they could watch the boys for us. We left for DC on a Thursday and were back in Marshfield by Sunday, which we drove. We had some great laughs in the car on the way to DC and the way back. Only hearing them in person makes them so funny!
It was great to not have the kids with us, so Jay and I could explore DC without any limitations. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pics of the wedding, as it was a very intimate wedding in their brownstone.
We hope to take the kids back to DC so they can enjoy it as much as we did.
We are all so happy for you Uncle Bob and Uncle Alfred!!





No comments:
Post a Comment