Sunday, January 16, 2011

Christmas

Brett and Drew enjoying the Nativity scene. I had put this up and they just went over and started talking about it.

Christmas Eve after Church. This is the best picture we could get of them.
Which is pretty good considering NO ONE took naps.
 

Keeping up with tradition from when I was a little girl. All 3 boys got to sleep in the same room.
They were all so tired that we didn't even hear them talking that night.
I think they were all asleep within minutes of their heads hitting the pillow.
(Normally only Drew and Reed share a room).

The only movement was of Brett getting into bed with Drew. TOO cute.


This has to be one of my favorite traditions from when I was a kid.
Christmas morning when the kids wake up and realize Santa has been here, they get the Christmas bell and ring it to wake everyone else up.


No comments: