I sometimes wake in the early morning and listen to the soft breathing of my children and I think to myself, this is one thing that I'll never regret and I carry that with me all day long.
I love these pictures. Now let's have some of the new house. I hope it's going well and you and the boys are getting settled in to your new home.
I miss the boys! Wish we lived a little closer, however, I am glad that our snow is all gone. You need to post some pictures of your new house. I have been eagerly awaiting them :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I love these pictures. Now let's have some of the new house. I hope it's going well and you and the boys are getting settled in to your new home.
I miss the boys! Wish we lived a little closer, however, I am glad that our snow is all gone.
You need to post some pictures of your new house. I have been eagerly awaiting them :)
Post a Comment