Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Drew!



Drew is 4! Drew woke up today and wanted to know when it was his actual birthday. We all told him it was today, but he wouldn't believe us. I showed him the calendar and he still wasn't sure. I couldn't figure out why he didn't believe us, but then I remembered that we had told him that it was going to be his birthday on Tuesday but we weren't celebrating it until Saturday. Now we understood the "actual" birthday part.
Drew has grown so much in this last year. He loves being a big brother to Brett and is always looking out for him. He wants to do everything that Reed is does. He is excelled in school and has a blast! He has a great group of friends that he talks about all the time.
All Drew wanted this year was Transformer toys, but he hadn't even seen the movie and Anakins spaceship, again hasn't seen Star Wars. Well, he got both of them and is in heaven! He is also got the Transformer movie and I think this is going to be watched just as much as Cars was. Jay loved it as well.

1 comment:

Sorefam said...

Happy Birthday Drew from Wyatt! Wyatt was just asking the other day when he could see Drew again....we need to plan something soon!!