Reed started third grade this year, and I know I have said this in the past but I can't believe how old he is getting. He has a great teacher this year and not many of his classmates from the last two years are in his class (he looped). He was a little bummed that his friends weren't in his class, but I think he will stay a lot more focused. He will be starting advanced classes this year in reading, writing and math. He is excited to be challenged a little more this year. Unfortunately, this will be our last year at Hintgen. Reed, Jay and I have really enjoyed this school and are definitely going to miss it next year.
Drew started his second year of preschool at the Montessori preschool. He LOVES it! Every morning he asks if he has school and then gets ready. There is no arguing in the morning...wonderful! He is currently only going three days a week right now, but I am thinking of later this year putting him in 5 days to start to get ready for next year. He has grown educationally so much since last year. He it is so wonderful to see all the new things he has learned and is learning.
Brett also started "school" this year as well. I am in a bible study on Wednesday mornings and the luxury of this bible study is we have babysitting. It is great for him and I, since he has become such a momma's boy! I thought my other two were bad......YIKES! He has cried the first couple of times, but I am hoping as he gets more used to going he will really enjoy it.
No comments:
Post a Comment