Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tackle Football 09

This was Reed's first year of tackle football and I was a little nervous. Reed is a rough kid at times, but is not very tough. I thought for sure he would be in tears almost every game. Well, we made it through a whole season and there were no tears!! Reed did great. His main position was quarterback and he loved it. His last game of the season, he scored two touch downs and it was also the only game they won. He had a great team and can't wait till next year.

Reed's team, but we were out of town for picture day.

Reed is #11

Reed and his best friend Hunter


Doing the Heisman

I can't believe how big he looks in full uniform!
Brett playing catch with Reed
What a stud!


What a great year buddy! We are so proud of you and how much you grew over the season!

No comments: