I have recently not had Brett taking his morning nap. One, we have a lot of things that we do in the morning and two, I would rather have him take one long nap instead of two short ones. Well, I am not sure if he is ready for this or not. There has been numerous times that during lunch he has fallen asleep in his high chair. As you can see in the picture he still has food in his hand. He has also fallen asleep mid bite. Also when we are in the car he usually falls asleep. If I could get him to sleep in a little longer in the morning I think we could fix this problem.
I sometimes wake in the early morning and listen to the soft breathing of my children and I think to myself, this is one thing that I'll never regret and I carry that with me all day long.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
To nap or to not nap?????
I have recently not had Brett taking his morning nap. One, we have a lot of things that we do in the morning and two, I would rather have him take one long nap instead of two short ones. Well, I am not sure if he is ready for this or not. There has been numerous times that during lunch he has fallen asleep in his high chair. As you can see in the picture he still has food in his hand. He has also fallen asleep mid bite. Also when we are in the car he usually falls asleep. If I could get him to sleep in a little longer in the morning I think we could fix this problem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment