My 3 boyz!

I sometimes wake in the early morning and listen to the soft breathing of my children and I think to myself, this is one thing that I'll never regret and I carry that with me all day long.

Monday, October 27, 2008

My Little Packer



Thanks Nicole for the outfit. Hopefully it keeps bringing good luck to the Pack!


Posted by my3boyz at 11:40 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
If I Had My Child to Raise Over Again By: Diane Loomans

If I had my child to raise all over again,
I'd finger-paint more, and point fingers less.
I would do less correcting and more connecting.
I'd take my eyes off my watch, and watch with my eyes.
I would care to know less and know to care more.
I'd take more hikes and fly more kites.
I'd stop playing serious, and seriously play.
I would run through more fields and gaze at more stars.
I'd do more hugging and less tugging.
I'd build self-esteem first, and the house later.
I would be firm less often, and affirm much more.
I'd teach less about the love of power, and more about the power of love.


Sarah and Jay

Sarah and Jay
My best friend and soulmate, Forever and Ever.

Brett, Drew and Reed

Brett, Drew and Reed
My 3 boyz make me laugh and cry, but I wouldn't change it for the world.


Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Go Pack Go!

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (11)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2011 (46)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2010 (27)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (45)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2008 (82)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ▼  October (12)
      • Enjoying the fall weather
      • My Little Packer
      • Halloween
      • Cereal?
      • We miss hearing from you!
      • Swim time
      • The busy one
      • Nature Walk
      • Watch out quarterbacks here comes Reed!
      • Olympics 2012
      • The magic purple bear
      • A wonderful time
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (2)

Some other blogs and websites I enjoy

  • A tale of two Gusties
  • Adventures in Mommy-hood
    14 years ago
  • Confessions of a Pioneer Woman | Ree Drummond
    6 years ago
  • Crock Pot Girls
    8 years ago
  • Cuzins 4 Life
    15 years ago
  • Daily Blessings
    13 years ago
  • gabsandcaitdinedenver | two twenty-somethings discovering life one bite at a time
  • Homemade Mamas
    13 years ago
  • Kid Links
  • Son and Daughters
    11 years ago
  • The Blooming Hydrangea
  • The Rixens
  • The Witcik Write-Up
    12 years ago
  • The4Nords
    13 years ago
  • Tropical Smoochie
    11 years ago


Des Moines University

Des Moines University
Simple theme. Theme images by gaffera. Powered by Blogger.