Sunday, October 12, 2008

The magic purple bear


Drew received this bear as a gift when he was a baby and loved it. Whenever he was fussy and wouldn't fall asleep we would give him the bear and he would calm down and fall asleep.
As you have all read before Brett hasn't been taking a lot of good naps. I came across the purple bear and figured I would give it a try.  Well it worked!  He is now taking longer naps and more willing to fall asleep during the day.  I love it that they both love to put it over their face. It is so adorable.  Once he is asleep I pull it off his face so he can breath, so don't worry.Now I just need to keep track of the time and start putting him in bed at nap time instead of the floor or couch.

No comments: