Heather also has a 6 1/2 yr old son who was born 6 weeks early so we have been praying that she would not have any difficulties with this pregnancy. She is at the 6 week mark now so hopefully everything will go alright. I am a little jealous that she has only 6 weeks left and I still have 8 weeks. I can't complain too much, because she has been dealing with 90 and 100 degree weather down in Arizona.
My parents are so excited to be getting 2 more grandchildren, especially so close together. My dad only had one request, he didn't want to share his birthday, which is July 16th. I think his wish is going to come true unless Heather goes extremely late, since her due date is July 1st. I have a scheduled c-section for July 14th, so I think he is in the clear.
We are hoping that we will be able to see one another not too long after our babies are born, but with Jay's schedule it is going to be hard to get down to Arizona to see her and she might be starting a new job shortly after having her baby. I sure do hope that we can find a way!
A lot of you have been asking Jay and I how big I have gotten so I had Jay take a picture of me last night so everyone could see. My dad had also taken a picture of Heather so I figured I would share both.
No comments:
Post a Comment