Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Summer has arrived for at least a couple of days!

This last weekend was beautiful!  It was in the 80's and the boys were loving it.  Reed originally started just playing with water guns and then they were filling up buckets and throwing them at each other. I figured it would be a lot easier if I would just fill up the pool and they could play in that.  If the weather didn't start to turn bad I think they would have played in it all night.


Drew was so excited that the "big boys" were letting him play with them. Drew was so cute copying everything that they did.

Memorial Day we went over to our friends house that had this wonderful water slide.  The boys played on it for hours until it got cold out and they couldn't handle it anymore.  Jay even joined in on the fun and went down the slide a couple of times. 
 I guess boys will always be boys!

No comments: