Friday, May 16, 2008

Husband Tag


I was tagged by one of my girlfriends to share information about Jay.  So here I go.


What is his name?  Jay, Daddy, Honey, Jaybird

How long have you been married?   4 years in July

How long did you date?   about 18 months before we got married

How old is he?  He just turned 31 on May 13th!

Who tends to eat more?   Do I really have to answer that?  Jay definitely does.  I can hold my own though.

Who said I love you first?   I think it was me, but I am going to have to ask him on that one.

Who is taller?   Jay is but not by too much.

Who sings better?  Neither of us really have a good voice, but I would have to say that Jay is better then me.

Whose temper is worse?  Jay's temper is worse, but he has been working on it and is getting a lot better. I think he has rubbed a little off on me though, because I think my temper has gotten worse since being home with the kids.

Who does the laundry?  Me, but he does help put it away every once in awhile.

Who does the cooking? Me, unless I want meat loaf, homemade pizza or eggs.  

Who does the dishes?  The majority of the time me, but he does help out with it.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?  Right now it is me, but once the baby is born we will be switching so I can be closer to the bassinet.

Who pays the bills?  Me

Who mows the lawn?  Neither of us, we have our own personal maintenance guys.  The advantage to still be renting.  Once we have a lawn I am sure we will take turns or have the boys do it.

Who tends to drive more?  Before residency it was definitely Jay, but I tend to drive a lot more now.  He likes to sleep in the car now whenever we go anywhere.  

Who has more friends?  We are about even (I think).

Who has more siblings?  We are even.  Jay has 1 brother and I have 1 sister.

Who wears the pants in the family?  It depends on the issue. I think we are about even.  If you asked him though, I think he would say me.  

I now tag Ashley. You won't have an excuse now that you had nothing to blog about!

No comments: