The other weekend Jay had off and we took advantage of it before he started another crummy rotation. We have always wanted to go to the Apple Orchard as a family but had never made it until this year. It was a little muddy from all the rain we had gotten, but we still had a lot of fun. I am going to warn you, there are a lot of photos.
Look at how tall my boyz are getting!!
These two wanted to take all the pumpkins home. Unfortunately we only did apples this trip.
Brett trying to keep up with his big brothers.
Nice tractor Reed!
Enough said
I love fall weather, and how beautiful fall is.
Climbing on the large tractor
Brett trying to get in with his big brothers again.
A little more his size.
Off to get apples.
Brett LOVES apples.
YUMMY!!!!
They found some they liked.
Why pick them off the tree when you can just get them off the ground?
I want an apple tree in my back yard someday!
These boys just warm my heart.
LOVE IT!
Back at the tractors for one last time.
We had a blast and I can't wait to go back and get more apples
and some pumpkins this time too.
1 comment:
It looks like you all had a great time at the orchard. Hopefully, we will get chance to take the little ones again before the white stuff falls.
Post a Comment