I sometimes wake in the early morning and listen to the soft breathing of my children and I think to myself, this is one thing that I'll never regret and I carry that with me all day long.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Hot and muddy!
It has been pretty warm and muggy around here lately, so the boys have been in the pool and doing the slip-n-slide non-stop. We got it out the other after noon and had the boys friends come over and play. They were playing in the pool and doing the slip-n-slide until they realized it was more fun to play in the mud that had formed all around the pool. The water had turned from clear to brown very quickly. They were no longer using the slip-n-slide, but just sliding on the ground in the mud. Ashley and I were going to try and stop it, but they were having so much we couldn't. Plus we were laughing to hard that they wouldn't listen anyways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very good pictures!! I'm so glad we didn't stop them! Sometimes I think it's hard for me to remember they are kids and be able to let them have FUN!!
looks like fun---makes me miss you guys that much more. wyatt would have loved it!
Post a Comment