Thursday, April 10, 2008

OOPS!


OK, so you are thinking why are these posts back up on top of the blog when this was awhile ago? I changed the background on my blog and some of the blogs that I had done were deleted, because I had them in the wrong spot. I had to redo them and unfortunately you can't change the order of your blogs.  I learned more about the "blog world" today by making an error.

I will take this opportunity to update on some of the older blogs that are now on top.
+Our dinner time problem has been fixed!  Drew is now eating off of his own plate and sitting in his own chair. YEAH!  
Now we are trying to stop him at night from climbing up into Reed's bed (they have bunk
bed's). If anyone has any suggestions please pass them along.  Jay is going to try and build something this weekend to block the end of it.  
+I am now 26 weeks pregnant. I can't believe that we are going to have another baby in 3 months...YIKES!  Drew keeps asking if the baby can come out now.  I think he is getting excited about the baby, or he is just getting annoyed because I can't pick him up as easily and sitting on my lap has become a little more difficult. My doctor rescheduled my c-section for July 14th instead of July 7th because he will be out of town the week of the 7th.  If this Bennett Baby is anything like Drew we will not make it to that date since my due date is the 15th. Hopefully everything goes as planned this time since Drew decided to come a week earlier then my scheduled c-section date. Luckily family is only 2 hrs away this time instead of 9. We also have a lot of people in La Crosse who are willing to take the boys if needed.  

No comments: