I sometimes wake in the early morning and listen to the soft breathing of my children and I think to myself, this is one thing that I'll never regret and I carry that with me all day long.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
My First Blog!
I am sitting at my computer listening to Reed and his friend Hayden racing monster trucks and thought to myself why don't I start a blog. It is a cold wintery day outside with tons of snow coming down and the wind blowing. What else am I going to do? Then I think to myself why do we live here again? Oh yeah because my husband hates the extreme hot weather where the rest of my family is. Too bad they just got snow as well in Green Valley, Az just the other day. It is probably going to take me a while to get used to this blog thing, but everyone keeps telling me how easy it is to do. So here we go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment