Monday, February 20, 2012

A Huge Success!!!!

Many of you know I had a dream to help start an Empty Bowls in the community in which Jay and I chose to call home.  Little did I know just a little over a year ago when we made our decision to stay in Marshfield I would be on the steering committee planning an Empty Bowls and making it a huge success.
Here is a previous blog post explaining my dream!

Empty Bowls was on Saturday and it was a HUGE success.  I never thought it would go as well as it did the first year, I was wrong!  We had over 500 people and raised about $6800!  The excitement and energy that was at the event was incredible.  So many wonderful comments and so many wanting to help out next year. 

I love that I was able to share in the dream of so many others to bring Empty Bowls to our community.

I can't wait for next year!

No comments: