I sometimes wake in the early morning and listen to the soft breathing of my children and I think to myself, this is one thing that I'll never regret and I carry that with me all day long.
What handsome boys! So glad things are going well for your family! I can't believe Mike is an official 2nd year already! Time flies!!!
I can't believe how big your boys are getting! Such handsome guys they are!
Great pics to remember the start of the school year. Those are some handsome boys you've got!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What handsome boys! So glad things are going well for your family! I can't believe Mike is an official 2nd year already! Time flies!!!
I can't believe how big your boys are getting! Such handsome guys they are!
Great pics to remember the start of the school year. Those are some handsome boys you've got!
Post a Comment