Monday, February 28, 2011

Our little swimmers!

Drew has really started to enjoy swim lessons.  A lot of it has to do with his incredible teacher.  She is very patient with him, but also pushes him at the same time.  He can swim the length of the pool without any help or flotation devices!  Way to go buddy!






Drew's favorite the back stroke.




 Drew's favorite part of the last swim lesson of the session.  The WATERSLIDE!!!!!



Brett LOVES swim lessons.  He and I had done a mommy and me class in the fall and he loved it.  He wanted nothing to do with me in the pool, but just wanted to swim around on his own. His teacher was great about it.  So when we registered for classes I talked to his teacher about what our options were since we was a little advanced for the mommy and me class but too young for the next level (have to be 3).  She offered to take him in her Pike class and work with him.  Boy am I glad we did.  He is doing so great! He is in class with a couple of 4 yr olds and he sits and listens and does everything that he should.  We are ALL very proud of him!


I am all ready to jump in Ms. Debbie

Here I come!



Look at me no flotation devices!! I love to swim like the big kids.
















I could lay here all day.....


No comments: