Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My new job


I have started babysitting two days a week for a friend that has gone back to Nursing School. Julie and Karl went to high school with Jay and Julie and I met at a mom's group. I love having her kids over. It is like having two sets of twins at my house, which keeps me on my toes. Madeline is 2 months younger then Drew and Nathan is born on the same day as Brett. It is nice to have a girl in the house and see all of the different things they want to do. I am amazed how well Maddie and Drew get along. Even when the day is done, they are wanting to know when they can play again or if they can play longer. I am definitely going to miss them when we move!

Doing some Olympic activities.


Brett and Nathan play so well together.




No comments: