I sometimes wake in the early morning and listen to the soft breathing of my children and I think to myself, this is one thing that I'll never regret and I carry that with me all day long.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
My little photographer
Drew loves to play with our camera's. He uses one of our old ones and is always taking pictures around the house. Normally they are of the floor and his feet or toys. This time he got some good ones of Brett.
You can tell how close he was to Brett by the expressions of his face.
I'm glad you found our blog. Your new little one is a cutie. Last time I saw you he was still comfortably growing in your womb. It's amazing how quickly they grow up. I hope things are going well in La Crosse and that you and your family are staying warm!!
1 comment:
I'm glad you found our blog. Your new little one is a cutie. Last time I saw you he was still comfortably growing in your womb. It's amazing how quickly they grow up. I hope things are going well in La Crosse and that you and your family are staying warm!!
Post a Comment