Taelyn Jolee Nordbrock
My parents finally have a grandaughter! Taelyn Jolee was born 2 weeks early on June 14th at 3:31am and weighed 6lbs 5oz and 19 1/2 inches long. Kean called me at 9:30am our time (7:30am Tucson time) to let us know that he was a big brother. You could tell that he was very proud and very excited about his new sister! He was with my parents and he had to wait to go to the hospital to see Taelyn until after his dad got some rest. It was a long wait, but well worth it! When he was first holding Taelyn he kept saying to my mom, "Barbie come here and listen to all of the noises that she makes." He is going to be a great big brother! He loves to take care of all of his animals (fish, dog, cat and a ferret I think that is it) at their house so I am sure he will be a great help to Heather and Dan. He was also very excited about Taelyn coming into their house, because he got a bigger room which they decorated in a space theme. Taelyn is not going to know what to do with all of her boy cousins and her older brother Kean.
I love this picture of Kean and Taelyn.
It is so precious to see an older sibling admire their younger sibling.

Proud daddy of his little girl!
Proud mother of her daughter!
An update on my pregnancy; I am 4 weeks away from my scheduled c-section, but everyone thinks I am going to go early. I am sure since we think I am going to go early I will actually make it to my due date. We hope he holds in for at least 3 weeks until Jay is done with his night float rotation. If not it is going to be a little crazy at our house with Jay working nights and having a newborn in the house. The other change that we have had is my doctor is going to be out of town when I have c-section scheduled, so I am having to meet a new doctor in a week and a half that will do my c-section.


No comments:
Post a Comment