We have all been battling a cold this week and are sick of the cold weather. It was somewhat nice outside a so I let the boys go play outside to get some fresh air and run off some energy. Drew went outside to play for a little bit and then decided he wanted some lunch and that it was very cold outside when you start turning on the water and playing in the puddles. Once he was done eating he realized dad was sleeping on the couch, (who is home sick as well) and wanted to nap with him. It is very unusual for Drew to fall asleep very quickly when not in his bed. He was only lying down for about 2 minutes and fell sound asleep. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take this picture.
I sometimes wake in the early morning and listen to the soft breathing of my children and I think to myself, this is one thing that I'll never regret and I carry that with me all day long.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
How cute is this?
We have all been battling a cold this week and are sick of the cold weather. It was somewhat nice outside a so I let the boys go play outside to get some fresh air and run off some energy. Drew went outside to play for a little bit and then decided he wanted some lunch and that it was very cold outside when you start turning on the water and playing in the puddles. Once he was done eating he realized dad was sleeping on the couch, (who is home sick as well) and wanted to nap with him. It is very unusual for Drew to fall asleep very quickly when not in his bed. He was only lying down for about 2 minutes and fell sound asleep. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take this picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so cute sarah!!!!
Oh I'm so glad you got pictures! You will love this when he gets older. . . .to be able to sit and look at them!
Post a Comment